How to translate dynamic content?
In this article, you'll find how to translate dynamic content.
1) Head over to your site and right-click to pull up the menu
2) Click on "Inspect" to pull up the inspect panel on your screen
- You should see the following panel
3) Make sure you click on the selector and select the area which is not translating by placing your cursor over it (It should highlight)
4) A .class or #ID should appear:
5) Go to your Weglot Dashboard > Settings > App Settings and Add the dynamic content (related) .class or #id you want to translate in the dedicated field:
TIP: If you enter a class, you will need to add a period (.) before the text & a hashtag (#) for an ID.
6) Finally, click on "Save Changes"
Please note that you may have to clear your browser cache and then refresh the page to see if your content is translated